Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

200 niggers die of racism every day..

Racism is an epidemic that is killing black Americans all across the country, regardless of their level of education or income, health professionals report.

According to David Williams, a Harvard professor and leading researcher on race and health, more than 200 black Americans die every day, who would not have died if the health status of blacks and whites were equal.

That’s the equivalent of a fully loaded passenger airline crashing every single day, Williams said in one lecture.
    http://www.heraldpalladium.com/news/...8b937af7d.html

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    experiencing daily, persistent racism and discrimination creates chronic stress for blacks, that leads to a higher risk for heart disease, high blood pressure, breast cancer and premature death
    I guess we're not trying hard enough. And...

Obesity, hypertension and diabetes do not entirely account for this disparity, researchers concluded. The other culprit is stress brought on by experiencing discrimination.
    BULLSHIT! Aside from being fat as hell, having high blood pressure and 'da sugah', I'll suggest a lot of it is also a diet that would choke a buzzard and living in filth.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    How can we drastically up these numbers? Let me get my calculator out, this thing must be broken because at that rate we will never be rid of them all. They breed like cockroaches!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    if the health status of blacks and whites were equal.
    We aren't eating chicken wings by the bucket, smoking so much pot that all Tennesee's tobacco farms look like a single cigarette, or doing crack and smack in amounts rivaling mountain ranges.

So how do they die from the "stress"? Racism, because of all the posts on sites like this? Calling them niggers to their primate faces? That means we have to step up our game!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    When there are about 6 zeros added to that number let me know, then I will have reason to rejoice.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I guess we're not trying hard enough.
    My thoughts exactly. That's some shit performance, right there...

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to David Williams, a Harvard professor and leading researcher on race and health.......
    "The Professor's a Nigger!!!"
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Harvard prof is a nigger.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	179.0 KB 
ID:	3718
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The sheriff is a nigger.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	3719

Trustee