Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The Queen didn't want Harry's mutant at Easter

On Easter Sunday we got a surprise Kate Middleton appearance, but where was Meghan Markle? The soon-to-be royal was notably absent as her future in-laws gathered at Windsor Castle, but it sounds like she has a very good reason for not attending the church service.

According to E! News, Markle jetted off to Los Angeles the Thursday before Easter, where she got in some much-deserved quality time with her mom Doria Ragland and friends.

"Meghan is keen to include her mom as much as possible in the wedding plans, so spending time with her was the perfect chance to bring her up to speed on all the wedding details," a source tells E! News. "Meghan wants her mom to experience all of this with her. It's such an exciting time for her and Harry."
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/why-...230000465.html

Total excuses. HM is already showing there's going to be no love at all.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The guy is a moron, she is divorce before. She is 36 pass her prime and lets not mention a nigger!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck the "royals". Didn't we fight a war 240 odd years ago to be rid of those fuckers?

Hope the nigger gives that retard syphilis.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this the same Prince Harry the NAZI?
    White guilt?

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If anyone thinks that "Prince Harry" really wants this to happen, I have a bridge to sell you. This is all the England Cuck's, coming out to show that multiculturalism is alive and well, even in the inbred royal family. Yes she has been married before (big no-no), yes she is past her prime (no kids to prove they consummated), yes she holds no titles (who the F is she anyway?) and yes they claim she is a descendant of noble blood (not just any, King Edward III...). This is all a scam.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Fuck the "royals". Didn't we fight a war 240 odd years ago to be rid of those fuckers?

I don't hate negroes, I just feel better when they aren't around.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just read the comments section of the Daily mail to see how we feel about her.

We give it five years tops and then she would be well advised to stay away from road tunnels in Paris.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    We give it five years tops and then she would be well advised to stay away from road tunnels in Paris.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

5 years, my ass...the realization that a horrible mistake has been made will dawn on people the moment Megan's ghetto parents show up at the Cathedral and try to wash their feet in the holy water, and tries to rub some of the anointment oil on themselves, after insisting they play music from Quad City DJ's at the reception and yelling 'we be royals now' when Harry kisses it at the altar...5 years...

Also do you have a link to the DM article? I love reading the comments.
    Last edited by MineEvolved; 04-10-2018 at 01:26 PM.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    5 years, my ass...the realization that a horrible mistake has been made will dawn on people the moment Megan's ghetto parents show up at the Cathedral and try to wash their feet in the holy water, and tries to rub some of the anointment oil on themselves, after insisting they play music from Quad City DJ's at the reception and yelling 'we be royals now' when Harry kisses it at the altar...5 years...

Also do you have a link to the DM article? I love reading the comments.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...Edinburgh.html

This is just one I picked at random.

Go for the newest quotes and the best rated.

Any DM article on 'Rachel' seems to draw a highly vitriolic and thoroughly English response.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

I live in a state that has less than 1/10 of 1% of negroes
    Post Thanks / Like

Which reminds me of the old joke:
    What did Princess Diana have in common with Yassar Arafat?
    Answer:
    They were both fucking Arabs!

Sir Lynchalot
    Chimpout Guest
    A Crowned Prince of England is marring a black, divorced, jewess who's older than him.

I wonder how many sheckles the Rothbergs had to pay for that.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lynchalot View Post
    A Crowned Prince of England is marring a black, divorced, jewess who's older than him.

I wonder how many sheckles the Rothbergs had to pay for that.
    You're new here, so a friendly reminder to refer to the site rules, specifically rule 7. Lay off the jewing gum, plz and thx.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post

HAHAHA!!!!! Yes! I hope so!