Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Teens" shoot and trample each other outside Alabama cRap "concert"

MOBILE, Ala. – Police say five teenagers were shot and two others were trampled at what was advertised as a concert for high school students on Easter night in Mobile, Alabama.
    Police say the violence began with a fight outside a teen concert venue. Five people were hit by bullets, and two more were injured as people tried to rush inside fleeing the gunfire.

Authorities say one of the youths who was injured shot himself accidentally. The two who were trampled suffered broken bones.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/02...n-concert.html

That got my nigdar pinging. It smelled of niggers, like a homeless buck in the NY subway. Then I found this. Niggers coonfirmed.

The shooting happened at the Grand Hall event space on Halls Mill Road, according to a spokesperson for the Mobile Police Department. Shots were fired outside the hall around 10:40 p.m., during an event involving mostly teenagers. The event was advertised as a rap concert for high school students.
    The parking lot was strewn with mostly garbage, but evidence of the rush to escape the hall was clear. Clothing, footwear, cell phone cases, and chargers could be seen on the ground outside venue. At the rear of the parking lot next to a bar, a small bag of marijuana was on the ground, while a bullet casing lay next to the road. Police Chief Baptiste confirmed the security cameras were not operational.
    http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index....dent_sund.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    And of course they will blame YT and the police.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigs for sure
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember when I was in university. There was a crap concert and the place was surrounded by cops. I asked why? And the cop: said don't worry, no one go shot yet.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Police Chief Baptiste confirmed the security cameras were not operational.
    Of course not, that would be racist.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.