Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

It's Disney's fault a muzzie sow chose to be homeless and ended up dying in its car

A night janitor at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, Mesfin decided not to tell family and coworkers that she was homeless, outside of one or two people.

When she died, barely a week after her birthday, she was alone in that same car — a 61-year-old woman, worn out, suffering from heart problems. A victim of her own secrecy, nobody in her life could be there to help her.

Relatives and friends began a frantic search when she failed to show up at work on Nov. 29, 2016, or get in contact. Because they had no clue where to look, it took 20 days to discover Mesfin, dressed in exercise clothes and clutching her keys, in the driver’s seat of her dark green 1999 sedan parked at the gym where she showered.

Her decomposing body remained undetected until a strong odor alerted a security guard.
    Privacy — and pride — had prevented Mesfin from asking for help. She even turned down assistance from a homeless advocate and swore to secrecy one close friend who had figured out Mesfin had no place to stay.
    https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/03/...d-was-privacy/

Could you imagine being that security guard finding the body?

The nigger wanted to live that way, and it died that way. Maybe living in a car felt like back in the muddaland. It probably spent all its money on crack, which explains the heart problems.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    So let me get this straight.... some homeless toilet scrubbing nigger was found dead in it's hooptie, but no one reported it till the 'Stank' of rotting nigger started to ooze out of it's ghetto hooptie.

AND.... why is this even news?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sad. A smelly nigger dead. Now even smellier. I'm crying inconsolably. Someone hand me a towel.