Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Niggers Need Stupid Wakanda Fantasy Movie to Make Their Shitty Race Look Good

This hoopla over a stupid comic book super hero fantasy movie about magic niggers is so TYPICAL!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers have and always will have an OVER inflated sense of their own USELESS pathetic selves. I read an article a few years back by some renowned psychiatrists about the nigger (ego) and it's over inflated (even) grandiose sense of self and self esteem. Thinking they were actually smarter, more intelligent than everyone else, even though their IQ's dictated the complete opposite. This is the way the nigger minds works... Now in their pathetic little coconut noggins, they will convince themselves that Wakanda is actually real and whitey stole it and their magical nigger technology from them. And at the same time wiping the recreation of any and all knowledge from their minds so they can't recreate it again..... Because... whitey be keeping the poor nigger down an sheeeeeiit.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Niggers have and always will have an OVER inflated sense of their own USELESS pathetic selves. I read an article a few years back by some renowned psychiatrists about the nigger (ego) and it's over inflated (even) grandiose sense of self and self esteem. Thinking they were actually smarter, more intelligent than everyone else, even though their IQ's dictated the complete opposite. This is the way the nigger minds works... Now in their pathetic little coconut noggins, they will convince themselves that Wakanda is actually real and whitey stole it and their magical nigger technology from them. And at the same time wiping the recreation of any and all knowledge from their minds so they can't recreate it again..... Because... whitey be keeping the poor nigger down an sheeeeeiit.
    That nailed it! What do you expect from creeps who call themselves godz, kangz, kweenz, etc? If a human tried that, he would be mocked as delusional
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.