Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

'Palm Sunday Massacre' nigger who killed 10 people in 1984 discreetly released from prison

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think he killed any humans, so hopefully he will return to his favorite pastime any issue more

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought Morgan Freeman was an actor.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    I thought Morgan Freeman was an actor.
    Nope. He's a nigger.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The liberals love niggers, they always try find ways for them to beat all sorts of death or sentences etc...

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Typical Nig Excuse

Thomas was convicted of manslaughter and sentenced to 25 to 50 years in 1985, following the massacre. He was able to avoid a murder rap because it was determined his heavy cocaine usage “contributed to his actions,” the New York Post reported.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Buck murdered 10 people in 1984, has now been released from NU because of "good behavior"

Christopher Thomas, 68, was released from Shawangunk Correctional Facility on Jan. 5 and is believed to be residing in Queens, N.Y., the New York Post reported. He was released after serving about two-thirds of his 50-year maximum sentence, good behavior and fulfilling other criteria, a New York State Department of Corrections spokesperson said.
    Thomas was convicted of manslaughter and sentenced to 25 to 50 years in 1985, following the massacre. He was able to avoid a murder rap because it was determined his heavy cocaine usage “contributed to his actions,” the New York Post reported.

A motive for the slaying was never determined.

On Palm Sunday in 1984, Thomas shot and killed 10 people in an apartment in Brooklyn. Thomas was embroiled in a dispute with the apartment owner, a convicted drug dealer named Enrique Bermudez. The victims of the slaying were Bermudez’s pregnant wife, another adult woman and eight children.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/31...om-prison.html

So one of the victims wasn't a saint. A name like Bermudez doesn't necessarily mean non-nigger Hispanic, but I'd bet good money at least one of the victims was human. Now the nigger has been freed, serving 3.3 years for each life taken.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.