Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenneth Branagh's niggerloving is more vile than I thought

I was pretty young when "Much Ado About Nothing" came out. I hadn't read it but had read other Shakespeare. Much ado was made of it, and Branagh had a big reputation, so my dad and I were excited when PBS broadcast it. When the magic nigger took center stage, like it was the star of the film, Sandman Sr. muttered, "Yeah, of course."

It wasn't that good a production. Even without the nigger, we got bored 20 minutes in. The only reason it was so popular is like why people waste money at Starbucks: it's trendy. Lots of people mention going to Starbucks like it shows class, or at least that they can waste several dollars a day on burned coffee. Now, make a movie based on Shakespeare, and people who didn't understand a word will still gush over it, because they want to seem classy and intelligent.

I didn't hate niggers like I do now, but I was old enough and had enough experiences to despite casting a non-nigger role with a nigger. I gave up on Branagh after that, and only recently did I know he adapted "Love's Labours Lost." And I mean adapted, because look at this vile poster!

Bonus: here's a nigger doing "Hamlet," when all it sounds like is "Muh dikk, or no muh dikk, dat be muh question, maign."

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any nigger trying Shakespeare invariably sounds like this.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was teaching Pilates, he was one of my clients. He was really nice, but a full on liberal.