Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Krypton" prequel series: Superman's grandfather drills oil with General Zod's nigger sow ancestor

For obvious reasons, the Last Son of Krypton isn’t a character in Krypton, the new Syfy prequel series set two centuries before baby Kal-El rocketed away from his exploding homeworld, bound for Earth and his future as Superman. But the Man of Steel’s presence is very much felt in the series premiere, which explicitly ties the events of Krypton’s past to his future existence. In a Back to the Future-style plot twist that’s dropped at the end of the pilot, Kal-El’s grandfather, Seg-El (Cameron Cuffe), learns that he has to thwart a plot overseen by frequent Superman nemesis Brainiac to change history, thus erasing Earth’s mightiest hero from the timestream. The importance of this mission is driven home via a cameo by Superman’s iconic red cape, which slowly dissolves as Brainiac’s plan inches closer to success.
    Blah blah blah. I have yet to see one decent TV show based on DC Comics. I never got the popularity of Smallville, Supergirl and Arrow are stupid, and I'm glad I never watched Flash after seeing a commercial that he's an oil-driller.

But this new show has to be truly vile.

Seg-El and Lyta Zod (Georgina Campbell) carry on a secret affair in Krypton.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...030054412.html

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I knew it! I knew it! I saw the previews to this new series the other day and while I was shocked that Superman wasn't a outright nigger I knew somehow they would throw a nigger in the mix. No, I am not watching this mess.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest
    So,,, General Zod is part nigger?

That explains a lot..

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honest to God I haven't watched a movie in five years. Shit like this is a big reason why.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sure, because everybody knows that there are niggers on every planet in the Universe. Just watch Star Trek, or Star Wars, or any other sci-fi film, and you’re bound to find your share of niggers.