Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Police are still killing feral dindus but no one's paying attention because Trump..

Police are still killing black people. Why isn’t it news anymore?
    The election of a reality television host under a cloud of Russian interference — whose White House is plagued by scandals, constant turnover, policy reversals, leaks and staff infighting — is deservedly the drama at center stage. Cable news stations, the political press corps and social media networks have covered Trump above all else. As a result, they no longer play the same role in amplifying the cause of police reform.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...40c08#comments

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    The niggers love to whine and bitch up a storm when the media or NO one is paying attention to them.... their "looks at muh" being ignored is ***Dizraspektin*** them.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Couldn't have anything to do with most Cops wearing body cameras now and documenting the reason 's were issued... Hmmmmmm?

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If niggers would just quit being niggers police wouldn't have to use bullets to stop them from being niggers.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    What the fuck are these people talking about? I'm not only paying attention, I'm cheering the cops on.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    What the fuck are these people talking about? I'm not only paying attention, I'm cheering the cops on.