Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Affirmative Action bus driver takes out 4 cars and a telephone pole.

I have been sitting on this one for a few days until I made certain it was a nigger. A city bus driver slammed into the back of a row of parked cars apparently while texting. The news isn't giving the details, but I got the info from a friend who works for the bus service that yes it is a nigger and she was fired.
    Video is awesome! I do feel sorry for the car owners though, this is a white neighborhood so more than likely a bunch of white people woke up without a ride to work. It really was lucky it happened in the middle of night, had it been during the daytime someone would have been killed.

http://www.whio.com/news/local/video...7HxRkc3G6e2uN/

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    With as much as passengers like to complain over everything, either the bus was empty or the nigger driver was fully aware of what she was doing. Any passengers on board would almost certainly have gotten worked up and loud, and probably whined and cried for an ambulance. Every transit agency seems to have a few of these AA hires who are the textbook definition of worthless. When I worked in transit, our system was broken down into 11 seperate operating divisions, each division had at least a few that was obnoxious to passengers and dangerous on the road, but cried "Racist" whenever disciplined. And as this video shows, allowing them at the controls of machinery that weighs between 12 and 25 tons and can carry up to a hundred people while operating around thousands of others throughout the day is practically begging for disaster.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    This is what happens when we humans let a knuckle dragging sub-humans behind the wheel of anything motorized. I am sure the sow was on Spookbook talking about it new weave and claw-paws.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It appears as if it tried to drive off like it didn't happen. You know if it were a white driver or had black passengers on it there would already be huge nigger lotto paydays in the works.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    forgive him. He is used to driving gorillas back in the jungle.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The bus service here is called RTA. Return To Africa.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Witch Doctor
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    The bus service here is called RTA. Return To Africa.
    Or Rapidly Transporting Apes