Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Stupid niggers that missed emancipation

Blacks Were Enslaved Well into the 1960s

More than 100 years after the Emancipation Proclamation, there were black people in the Deep South who had no idea they were free. These people were forced to work, violently tortured, and raped.
    One way or another, they had become indebted to the plantation’s owner and were not allowed to leave the property. This situation had them living their lives as 20th-century slaves. At the end of the harvest, when they tried to settle up with the owner, they were always told they didn't make it into the black and to try again next year. Every passing year, the workers fell deeper and deeper in debt. Some of those folks were tied to that land into the 1960s.
    in the South so many of the same white families who owned these plantations are still running local government and big businesses. They still hold the power. So the poor and disenfranchised really don’t have anywhere to share these injustices without fearing major repercussions. To most folks, it just isn’t worth the risk. So, sadly, most situations of this sort go unreported.
    However, I also believe there are still African families who are tied to Southern farms in the most antebellum sense of speaking. If we don’t investigate and bring to light how slavery quietly continued, it could happen again.
    https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/4...into-the-1960s

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now the niggers are trying to claim that they're still fucking slaves.
    Bullshit. They were all FIRED in 1865.
    Turns out the farm equipment those asslifters in Africa sold us was defective.

US Constitution:
    Amendment 13: Niggers, You're FIRED!
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like my county,except replace "plantation" with "cotton mill", and fill it to the brim with white trash and niggers.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, they'd have been much better off sitting on their black asses in some run down city collecting gibs.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    One day I walked with Mae deep into the woods to see the old green creek she always spoke about. That filthy patch of water where the cows pissed and shit was the same water that Mae and her family drank and bathed in.
    That sounds much too good for niggers.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you say stupid nigger?
    A nigger has an IQ of 50. How low can they go?

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    That's what happens when a fence post can get better grades.

Massa
    Chimpout Guest
    I call bs ! Any plantation owner knows niggers are shitty at any type of productive work.