Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

There once was a nigger house in Nantucket..

(March 11, 2018) The Nantucket Police Department is investigating racist and profane graffiti spray-painted on the front of the York Street African Meeting House sometime Saturday night.

More than a dozen community members gathered to scrub and sand the paint off the front door and shingles by 10 a.m. Sunday morning, but not before police had gathered a sample in an evidence bag.

“I broke down, I was hysterical,” said African Meeting House director Charity-Grace Mofsen, of seeing the words “N----r Leave” and a phallic symbol spray-painted on the side of the building, which dates to 1820. “I cried.”
    http://www.ack.net/news/20180311/nan...acist-graffiti

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    and a phallic symbol
    Now we know it was another nigger hoax... they couldn't resist spray painting muh-dik

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    No doubt some sambo did it so all his fellow apes have a group whine about rayshism then rake in the pesos in donations from guilty librull whites
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Wut? No limerick?