Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Shitskin Breaks Into Gun Store, Steals handguns & gets arrested

Fugly ape was already in county NU then the popo found evidence to charge it.
    An arrest has been made in connection to a burglary at a Colonie gun store last year. Police say 21-year-old Nathan Hennessy of Albany was the one who broke into New York Shooter Supply on Central Avenue in October and stole five handguns.
    http://wnyt.com/news/albany-man-accu...lonie/4806018/
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hennessy.JPG 
Views:	96 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	3429
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    NY Albany niggers are especially feral. I was up there for my back rehab and the rehab facility was fuxated to hell and back. Lets just say after 2 weeks there they kicked me out for being "overtly" racist.

Like I could help that I told the room cleaning nigger to scrub the toilet extra good, and if the brush didn't work well enough, he would use the steel wool on his head

Needless to say I was moved to a new rehab facility that was 100% human and a thousand times better.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Hennessy family always lets their pet nigger run around loose.
    Pet owners and slave owners, please! Always muzzle and leash them!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nathan Hennessy
    It was probably named after the pappy it never knew. I'm betting it has a cousin Courvoisier.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It was probably named after the pappy it never knew. I'm betting it has a cousin Courvoisier.
    This sprog certainly looks like the union between a nigger and or a burner/driller.