Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Shameka tries to bust a cap in a nigger at Black Panther..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shamlynchnc.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	3425

FEBRUARY 26--A North Carolina woman is jailed on multiple felony charges after she allegedly opened fire in a movie theater during a dispute over assigned seats at a screening of “Black Panther,” according to police and court records.

Investigators allege that Shameka Latrice Lynch, 30, squabbled with other moviegoers around 11:45 PM Friday at a crowded AMC theater in Greenville.

During the dispute over seating arrangements for the Marvel superhero movie, Lynch allegedly pulled out a .32 caliber pistol and discharged the weapon inside the theater.
    http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/c...hooting-679031

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

I live in a state that has less than 1/10 of 1% of negroes
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I guess she heard that it is a felony to yell fire in a crowded movie theater but it is OK to fire in them. When is WT going to wake up and start saying that we are offended by the constant bombardment of multi-racial families in EVERY MODE OF ADVERTISING THERE IS TODAY????

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I knew it was going to happen, just shocked it took so long for the chimpout

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew this shit was coming! Hahahahahaha!

Niggers + Movie Theaters = Lulz

Pity she didn't take a page out of the book of that sow that lost the divorce case and set dat sheeit on fire.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    I knew it was going to happen, just shocked it took so long for the chimpout
    I think a TON of TNB related to the nigger fantasy movie has been swept under the rug. Google was quite blatant in their methods to not report chimpouts at theaters.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    no loss

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    I think a TON of TNB related to the nigger fantasy movie has been swept under the rug. Google was quite blatant in their methods to not report chimpouts at theaters.
    You are correct, sir! There's no way in hell this was the only time. I think the "fake stories" of whites being attacked were intentionally started by niggerlovers, so that everyone would assume the real stories are also fake. Meanwhile all we hear from the SJWs is how awesome the movie is because it's making so much money. It's been rumored before that Disney has fudged numbers ("Beauty and the Beast"), and online ticket sales makes it easy to fake attendance. Someone buys up entire front rows where nobody sits anyway, and the theater will still seem packed to viewers and workers.

I don't know a single person who's seen it. Literally not one. Mrs. S and I have a regular group that we see popular movies with. "We Beez Kangs" is the first time ever that not one of our friends asked when we're going.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.