Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

US murders are concentrated in 5% of the counties. Guess the unstated reason.

The article does not say why but if you read it I think you can figure it out.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/26...-counties.html
    The Crime Prevention Research Center (CPRC) said in a new report that there is a “geographical concentration” of murders, with 68 percent of killings occurring in just 5 percent of the nation’s counties. The homicides also tend to be concentrated to relatively small pockets of those counties, the report said.
    Last edited by justin igger; 04-27-2017 at 09:34 PM.

Buckshank
    Chimpout Guest
    It's the Amish... Isn't it?

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I haven't read it yet but I'd bet a hefty sum that Cook County is near or at the top of the list.

EDIT:
    One of the most interesting findings in the report is that areas with the highest gun ownership rates have low murder rates.
    Duh !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oooh-Oooh-Oooh, I know... Rayciss?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They(news) will never ever state the real reason. But everyone with a brain knows. Only a select few places mention the overwhelming amount of nigger crime. But we can hope that as each day goes by more eyes are opened
    Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may.

Sam Houston