Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Bipartisan support for a bill banning saggy pants in South Carolina is racist..

Columbia, SC (WLTX) - Pull them up!

South Carolina lawmakers are hoping to pass a bill to ban saggy pants throughout the state.

House Bill 4957 would make it illegal for a person to expose their skin or underwear by wearing their pants "three inches below the crest of his ileum" —the top of the hips.

Violation fines equal just enough to buy that much needed belt: $25 for a first offense; $50 or three hours of community service for a second offense; and $75 or six hours of community service for a third or subsequent offense.
    Three Midlands lawmakers co-sponsored the bill: Jimmy Bales (D-Richland), Richard Martin (R-Newberry) and Russell Ott (D-Calhoun).

Other co-sponsors include Robert Brown (D-Charleston), Wendell Gilliard (D-Charleston), Linda Bennett (R-Charleston County), Carl Anderson (D-Georgetown), Steven Wayne Long (R-Spartanburg) and Robert Williams (D-Georgetown).

The bill has been referred to the Judiciary Committee.
    http://www.wltx.com/article/news/loc.../101-521194462

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I say if niggers and wiggers want to walk around looking like willing jailhouse sissies, then let them. Frankly they're doing the rest of us a favor. It makes them instantly identifiable as useless sacks of shit.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    That's one is golden.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    At one time no saggy pants was part of the company policy-dress code where I work. I get the feeling someone cried racism because all the niggers come in wearing pants down to their knees. Nothing more ridiculous than seeing a 55 year old 'man' with his pants sagging down past his ass, clown shoes on and a hat turned sideways.
    I have seen niggers come in to work dressed just like this:

Last edited by Buck Simian; 02-22-2018 at 12:40 AM.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    At first glance, I'd have said, 'who the fuck is gonna bother enforcing this?'...but after thinking about it, it's one more way a cop can lay hands on them while checking for warrants...that said, if all they're going to do is write tickets, just save the damn trees and don't bother...

Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

SC Politician Sick Of Saggy Pants, Puts Thugs In Their Place By Unleashing Brutal Surprise

Things are heating up in South Carolina after at least one politician has grown sick and tired of seeing sagging pants around town. Too bad for the thugs who wear their clothes in such a way, they just got put in their place after receiving the perfect surprise. [...]

More...

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Sagging warrants the Death Penalty