Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Meanwhile at St. Paul’s African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church in Toledo..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AnthonyMorris.JPG 
Views:	35 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	3387

A downtown Toledo pastor and his family are accused of robbing a Sunday school teacher at the church over the weekend.

St. Paul’s AME Zion Church Pastor Anthony Morris, 49, along with his wife, Zelda Morris, 46, and 19-year-old daughter Kamali Morris, are each charged with aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon, a first-degree felony.
    Two prescription bottles, a Taser, and a cell phone were taken from Ms. Turner’s purse, according to the police report. The cell phone was recovered, but the glass was broken.
    http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fi...d-robbery.html

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats enough TNB to trigger a 8.0 earthquake! But just remember, they are just like us!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Thats enough TNB to trigger a 8.0 earthquake! But just remember, they are just like us!
    I keep telling myself that every day but somehow I fail to convince myself. The problem must be me.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is that the same place as St. Paul’s African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church and Fried Chiggun Joint in Toledo?

Note to white flighters. Will the last one to leave the church please dynamite it so it won't be desecrated with nigger filth.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking of churches, and not the chicken kind. The church I went to as a child has been overran by all niggers now. Niggers from Ethiopia or some God forsaken shithole. The outside of the building is already showing signs of neglect, trash piling up in the back, the grass overgrown. I guess they are waiting on a divine intervention to clean the place up.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger "clergy" are even bigger lowlifes than the average groid. For a bunch of people who go "Lawdy Jeebus", "We're Godz", they are utter lowlifes
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Speaking of churches, and not the chicken kind. The church I went to as a child has been overran by all niggers now. Niggers from Ethiopia or some God forsaken shithole. The outside of the building is already showing signs of neglect, trash piling up in the back, the grass overgrown. I guess they are waiting on a divine intervention to clean the place up.
    Or a big fire they set or from neglect they can blame on YT and get the guilt tripped libtards to donate
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.