Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Peacesells0
    Chimpout Guest

When,Where and how did it happen?

In a society like what we have today, with all the racist white hating blacks in the world, when did it become socially acceptable to say Fuck in public but for heavens sake don't you dare say NIGGER? Well little do those boot lipped assholes know, NOT 1 PERSON IS ALIVE THAT HAD SLAVES BUT A FEW GERMAN OFFICERS ARE STILL KICKING, NOT MANY BUT A FEW. Well where I'm going with this is, I'm part JEWISH and I sure as hell am not gonna hate everyone of GERMAN DESCENT for that reason like those bastards hate us. Well I think you all get the idea and I babbled enough so, please if any of you agree reply if you think I'm right or if I'm wrong. Thank you.
    Last edited by Simple Man; 02-19-2018 at 09:06 PM. Reason: spelling/grammer

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it started when the liberals seized control of our education system and our media and started brainwashing our kids with PC diversity and equality bullshit. The earliest example I can remember is Sesame Street. Years later I realized that it was nothing but a carefully thought out campaign to indoctrinate.

I wonder if they say shit and fuck now on Sesame Street. I'm sure they don't call that black storekeeper (whatever his name was) a nigger. Teaching the children to do that is now up to the parents.
    Last edited by AFN_Weasel; 02-19-2018 at 03:57 PM.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    I think it started when the liberals seized control of our education system and our media and started brainwashing our kids with PC diversity and equality bullshit.
    That's it, in a nutshell, AFN.

Welcome, Peacesells0.

Peacesells0
    Chimpout Guest
    Thanks you and I couldn't agree more fellas