Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Blacks want to leave the US!

Bullshit vice news. Pure bullshit, You know how many people would love to pay them to leave???????

. Five black-owned travel organizations told VICE News that they’ve experienced upticks in interest from clients eager to get out of the United States since the election of President Trump.
    https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/...icenewstwitter

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are eager to get up and move back to Da Muddahland right up until they figure out there are no KFC or welfare offices there. Then they just stay put and ook on NiggerBook "Asz wanz tooz beez goez backs tooz Da Muddahland! Gnome Sane? We wuz kangs! Gnome Sane?" Then they sit around smoking crack waiting for the EBT card to recharge.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a better question: What's it like to take a vacation from the nigger species?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Certainly not that much of an 'uptick', since I haven't noticed a shortage of niggers around the metro area
    As my old sergeant used to say, "Kid, what is the point of being a nigger, if you can't be stupid."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers run their chicken-holes a lot about going back to Africa, but they will never leave voluntarily.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

I live in a state that has less than 1/10 of 1% of negroes
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can you just imagine the out cry if a resort advertised "Whites only" But by golly I think it would really sell. I really think humans would actually pay more if they could be assured there were no niggers around atoll. The old saying, "Very few white men and no niggers at all" could be the name of the resort.