Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

White men refusing to watch football are racist..

Declining interest in the National Football League has been a closely covered topic throughout the last season, but an NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll delved into demographics behind the drop — and it found that white people, specifically white men, are the biggest culprits.
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/0...est-poll-finds

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Culprits"? Like it's some criminal offense to not watch a bunch of sub-humans act like the pieces of shit that they are and disrespect the country that provides them the opportunity to get paid millions of dollars for playing a game.

If it's so bad here, go back to Africa and start you own all-nigger league... maybe you'll get paid with dirt cookies.

I don't hate negroes, I just feel better when they aren't around.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    A business craps all over their most affluent customers, and the customers go away. Who knew?

Maybe if the NFL had told their overfed nigger pets to protest on their own goddamn time, it would have been different. Too late now, though. I think I'll stick to the Chuck E Cheese mandingo fights on Liveleak.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wonder what they would say about someone who tells niggerball fans that they should quit the nigger worship?

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    “That demographic group that has long been a crucial component of the league’s fan base, as anyone who watches the string of beer, pizza and car commercials during an NFL game might guess.”
    And commercials stacked to the rafters with heroic magic niggers with white women fawning and licking their hands, while white cuck men stood with their hands in their pockets, THAT didn't have anything to do with the decline in white male viewership, is that it?

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If some famous feetsball nigger got hit so hard he was paralyzed I might watch.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.