Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

'Knock, Knock'. 'Who's There?' 'Your 2:30 AM Rapist.' 'Just A Second'...

Police say it happened around 2:30 a.m. Thursday at a home in the 14000 block of Woodmont Avenue, which is near Schoolcraft Avenue and Southfield Road.

Police say the victim, a 33-year-old woman, said she heard a knock at her front door, so she opened the door slightly. She told police a man then kicked in her front door and got into her house.
    And, here's another one of those crystal clear descriptions. Regardless, I'm putting my chips on black, as usual.

The suspect is described as a 20-year-old, 5 feet 9 inches tall to 6 feet tall, who was wearing a black skull cap with a Jordan symbol. He had a gun. No vehicles were reported being seen.
    http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/loca...her-front-door

Will it work if I make one of my thread tags, 'things to do at 2:30 AM' ?

EDIT: SURPRISE! Nigger made it up!

A Detroit neighborhood was put on high alert after a woman reported being raped and robbed in her home. But it turns out it never happened. She made the whole thing up and is now facing charges.

Maclin said that after learning the 33-year old woman has been arrested for lying to police about being robbed and sexually assaulted at her west side Detroit home early Thursday morning.

Just 24 hours earlier Maclin was on the news begging the public to help find the man, who his sister claimed kicked in her front door on Woodmont Street, raped her on the dining room table and then robbed her at gunpoint - stealing her ID, credit cards and $400 in cash.
    http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/loca...-home-invasion
    Last edited by MineEvolved; 02-03-2018 at 05:44 PM.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always trust niggers

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Well.....duh!