Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Gul Dukat
    Chimpout Guest

Blue Hair SJW- my theory

It seems that many social justice warriors have dyed their hair blue. It could be that it's not just a fashion statement, but a warning marker for normal people.

Blue is used as a marker, since blue is not an usual color in animals in the wild, it stands out.

My theory, is that mother nature has installed a switch in some animals to display blue colors if they do become toxic.

So how does this relate to social justice warrior? Their mental faculties have become eroded, they lack reasoning skills, they are easily provoked.

All of that turns on the blue switch unconsciously, they then dye their hair, it's a warning sign saying do not approach.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blue.jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	241.7 KB 
ID:	622
    Last edited by Gul Dukat; 04-26-2017 at 02:10 PM.

Buckshank
    Chimpout Guest
    A pretty sound theory, Gul. The SJW clan does blue, pink and fire red. Those are usually the obscene colors used to warn an intelligent creature.

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    Kind of like those brightly colored poison frogs.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kind of like shit colored skin being a warning about the nature of niggers.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    They come in an assortment of bright colors. Get a load of this SJW, calls it's self - Rainbow Snatch

The Toxic Gash would be more fitting.

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg 
Views:	1502 
Size:	190.1 KB 
ID:	625

Gul Dukat
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    They come in an assortment of bright colors. Get a load of this SJW, calls it's self - Rainbow Snatch

The Toxic Gash would be more fitting.

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg 
Views:	1502 
Size:	190.1 KB 
ID:	625
    You know that Rainbow Snatch is Milly from Infowars right, that's a character she plays.

spookavoider
    Chimpout Guest
    I remember being taught many years ago that when it came to survival and eating critters you'd find in the wild in the absence of real food, that you were to avoid any brightly colored things that were alone and out in the open without worry, because 99% of the time, they were deadly.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know that chicks who do that 2 toned black and blond thing with their hair are mostly dykes. My ex got talked into that hairdo by a hairdresser some years ago and ugly dykes were hitting on her everywhere she went. I told her that it was was because of her dyke do. She went out and got a kit and dyed her hair back to solid brown real quick.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gul Dukat View Post

So how does this relate to social justice warrior? Their mental faculties have become eroded, they lack reasoning skills, they are easily provoked.

All of that turns on the blue switch unconsciously, they then dye their hair, it's a warning sign saying do not approach.
    I like your logic Mr. Dukat, and I think that such bright colors make a great contrast against my front-sight
    As my old sergeant used to say, "Kid, what is the point of being a nigger, if you can't be stupid."

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Montag View Post
    I think that such bright colors make a great contrast against my front-sight

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I thought you would appreciate that

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a good theory for sure. Most people that dye their hair those weird colors are lefty loons.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk