Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Anchorage Niggers

So here I am in Anchorage for a course at the crime lab. I get to my hotel at around midnight on Monday and check in. Great news! NO NIGGERS. So I'm thinking- Hey, maybe I'll get through this 3 day class with a minimum exposure to the feral ape we all passionately hate. So everything starts out fantastic, no nigger hotel staff, no evidence of any lurking niggers, so I'm a lot less worried that I'm going to get my property nigged by thieving niggers while I'm not in the room. So I get up the next morning and go to my class- WOOHOO! Not ONE nigger in the whole place! So I finish class and go eat dinner and grab a bottle of Apothic Dark wine at Fred Myer and go back to my room to study. I go to the front desk and buy a couple bottles of tea to put in the fridge. Now, while I'm waiting to pay for my stuff, the sliding door opens and what do I see....... yep..... niggers. And not just 2 or 3 of them, NO, hundreds of them it seemed like. They poured through the door ooking, eeking, slapping their chests, twerking, the typical shit niggers do. It was like a black cloud pouring into the lobby, like a plague of black, chittering locusts. FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! What fuckin' business do niggers have, coming to fucking Alaska?! Get the FUCK OUT!!!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    were they somalicoons? I heard they even imported somalicoons to Alaska as if they have to make sure to ruin every fucking state with them

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by UpYoursNigger View Post
    were they somalicoons? I heard they even imported somalicoons to Alaska as if they have to make sure to ruin every fucking state with them
    Send them to the North Pole without gibs. If niggers had to build their own igloos, they'd become extinct.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Just remember... Niggers are easy to spot in the snow.... They look like a turd in the sugar bowl

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    So here I am in Anchorage for a course at the crime lab. I get to my hotel at around midnight on Monday and check in. Great news! NO NIGGERS. So I'm thinking- Hey, maybe I'll get through this 3 day class with a minimum exposure to the feral ape we all passionately hate. So everything starts out fantastic, no nigger hotel staff, no evidence of any lurking niggers, so I'm a lot less worried that I'm going to get my property nigged by thieving niggers while I'm not in the room. So I get up the next morning and go to my class- WOOHOO! Not ONE nigger in the whole place! So I finish class and go eat dinner and grab a bottle of Apothic Dark wine at Fred Myer and go back to my room to study. I go to the front desk and buy a couple bottles of tea to put in the fridge. Now, while I'm waiting to pay for my stuff, the sliding door opens and what do I see....... yep..... niggers. And not just 2 or 3 of them, NO, hundreds of them it seemed like. They poured through the door ooking, eeking, slapping their chests, twerking, the typical shit niggers do. It was like a black cloud pouring into the lobby, like a plague of black, chittering locusts. FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! What fuckin' business do niggers have, coming to fucking Alaska?! Get the FUCK OUT!!!

Seems even the natives aren't happy with niggers coming to their land. God bless them

http://www.ankn.uaf.edu/NPE/Cultural...InOurTown.html

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tell the natives that niggers have teeth and bones of the finest ivory... and it's legal to use and sell!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Seems even the natives aren't happy with niggers coming to their land. God bless them

Almost an exact replay from Blazing Saddles.

"As chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel and hearty handshake to our new..... nigger."
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by UpYoursNigger View Post
    No idea. They are all feral, unwashed apes to me...........

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with the fact that permanent residents of Alaska get something like $2500-$3000 every year from the oil companies? Or, so I've read...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post

"The Traditional Council then called the State Troopers the next day, and they said they would come out ASAP and pick up the whole family. When they were leaving the airport everyone had signs that said, "NO NIGGERS IN OUR TOWN!" Willy and his family were all crying when they left because of what the town did. They never went back there again."

That's AWESOME!!

Only mistake is that the writer misspelled fambly.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad you can't do this in real life. No niggers in town :p.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    shouldn't they stay away from the cold?
    you should take them all hiking in the freezing tundra.