Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Andrea gets 15 years for chewing on niglet

She killed it too.

Authorities said the 2-year-old had been starved, beaten and bitten, and weighed 13 pounds at the time of her death
    13 pounds? Didn't she know to fatten it up first?

Earlier this year, the judge determined that she was fit to stand trial, though her IQ is below the court-determined threshold that would allow the state to put her to death.
    That is the only time we are allowed to call a nigger stupid, when it is facing the death penalty.

http://www.wlwt.com/article/cincinna...death/15870849

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	andrea.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	3186

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If she is determined criminally insane then she is in for a real treat. There is a little town in Texas called Rusk. Here is the place where they throw them in with their brethren and don't give a shit from that point forward. My brother in law, who is a criminal defense attorney, says it is one nasty place. He says most would welcome the lethal enema instead of going there. Very few appeals come from there because their trials are capital cases and the attorneys want nothing to do with nut cases; there's no money in it.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    If she is determined criminally insane then she is in for a real treat. There is a little town in Texas called Rusk. Here is the place where they throw them in with their brethren and don't give a shit from that point forward. My brother in law, who is a criminal defense attorney, says it is one nasty place. He says most would welcome the lethal enema instead of going there. Very few appeals come from there because their trials are capital cases and the attorneys want nothing to do with nut cases; there's no money in it.

Could this be the place
    https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en...DeMQoioIgQEwCg

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    I believe it is. I've never visited Rusk. It is not near the bass lakes I like in East Texas and frankly; it is not near any place I worked or liked to visit.