Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

White woman wants a nigger baby so bad she buys a nigger doll

I stumbled across this video quite by random on Nigtube yesterday. A white woman dressing and fondling her new doll, which happens to be a nigger baby. Very life like with its nigger lips and nigger nose and evil eyes that scream kill kill kill.
    This woman rattles on for around 15 minutes about meaningless garbage while dressing this baby as if it was the real deal. I take it she is too old to have a actual baby and is waiting for the day her son/daughter brings home a real niglet for her to love.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe it is aware of the dangers but still wants to pretend? Sorry bitch, no welfare check for you.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Geez, that tar baby is scarier than "Chucky". I would be afraid it would come to life and slit my throat while I slept.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It kind of looks like Mike Tyson without the face tat. Probably has the same arrest record as Tyson as well.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The doll is more intelligent than an actual niglet.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    I stumbled across this video quite by random on Nigtube yesterday. A white woman dressing and fondling her new doll, which happens to be a nigger baby. Very life like with its nigger lips and nigger nose and evil eyes that scream kill kill kill.
    This woman rattles on for around 15 minutes about meaningless garbage while dressing this baby as if it was the real deal. I take it she is too old to have a actual baby and is waiting for the day her son/daughter brings home a real niglet for her to love.

The song "If I Had A Hammer" by Peter, Paul, and Mary would fix both of these mutants.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus Fucking Christ...........

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by k9woman View Post
    The song "If I Had A Hammer" by Peter, Paul, and Mary would fix both of these mutants.
    Oh shit...I've been chuckling over that one for nearly 10 minutes now. Good one k9woman!