Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Nigger P.E. teacher strips naked on elementary school playground and chases nearby students

“He was supposed to be helping them learn P.E., run around and have fun,” one parent told CBS2’s Adrianna Weingold. “But he undressed and started chasing the kids while he was naked, and then the kids ducked and dodged, ran into some of the classrooms and got safe haven that way.”

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/...-strips-naked/

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The background check for the nigger to get the job was obviously, is he a nigger? Ok, hired

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Notice the article does not even mention the niggers name? Had it not been for the fact that someone took video of it this would have never even been reported. Always protect the nigger.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a legitimate PE lesson and good training on how to escape from wild feral niggers that are trying to muh-dik you.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss the days when this country would handle this depravity with hemp therapy.

Nigger chimps out. Humans corral nigger and take him to holding cell. The next day the nigger is used to determine the wind’s speed and direction as a plum bob.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Notice the article does not even mention the niggers name? Had it not been for the fact that someone took video of it this would have never even been reported. Always protect the nigger.
    Exactly, and because it's a "contractor," that makes it easy for the district to "cancel" the contract rather than fire the nigger. Want to bet the nigger will plead dindu nuffins by mental illness, and get probation at most? Meanwhile, and take it from me, a white male teacher has to be scared if any child tries for a hug, let alone chasing after one. I sometimes shook hands to congratulate a boy when giving an award or I was exceptionally proud of a good grade, but these were older teens, and I never shook hands with girls. With the youngest kids, forget it.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Parents are understandably mortified.............." Not if they are niggers. It's just what niggers do. It's why the intelligent, civilized society rejects niggers in the first place.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    but these were older teens, and I never shook hands with girls. With the youngest kids, forget it.
    As is tradition, following a 'belt test' (a student tests to show proficiency sufficient to be promoted to the next level/color belt) the sensei will tie the newly awarded belt on the student for the first time.
    With the adults, no problem. With the kids classes I'd have a room full of parents watching and still turn the kid sideways to the spectators so they could see the front and back of the child. Still made me uneasy.
    Without the parents present...no way in hell.