Close

Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Sad-looking Housing Project Niggers Have No Heat or Gas

That's what happens when you rely on the government for your housing needs. They probably only pay 20-30% of market rate rent. You get what you pay for. Enlarge the image and see how sad they look.

Perhaps government housing does serve a purpose though. It keeps filth like this out of my neighborhood.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/04/1300-n...ring-blizzard/Click image for larger version. 

Name:	010418mayornycha25matt_153264785-copy.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	348.6 KB 
ID:	3145
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Get a job.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Put on a jacket and quit whining you freeloading niggers! YT bucks probably paid for that too.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Miss Collins is upset because she has no heat:

Everyone check out her youtube channel and leave her some kind words of encouragement. She has dozens of videos where she is crying about her free nigger nest. No heat, water has lead in it, asbestos, the list goes on.

https://www.youtube.com/user/dancob43/videos

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mayor de Blasio to blame “decades” of past neglect, just days after he was sworn into his second, four-year term
    This is the best case of "niggers get what they deserve" I've seen in quite a while short of those in New Orleans and Chicago that suffer from severe "gun" violence.

I wonder how many "heatless" niggers that piece of liberal garbage mayor has invited into his own home.

Egypt Thom (right) and her friend Empriss Caughman
    Unless those are two LezBoonz, not pictured are their male boon-friends with warrants, their illegal gunz, and ten pairs of "Air Jordanz" which are all stashed in the closet for this "photo-shoot."
    Last edited by Dontavius Farooq; 01-20-2018 at 07:40 AM. Reason: amplification

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    May I suggest kerosene heaters (make sure you close all doors and windows when using them) for safety sake.