Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

LA riots (1992) question

During the LA riots there was a militant nigger sow, who was a protege (muh dik victim) of KGO nigger late night talk show host Ray Taliaferro. This bitch was ooking all night long about; "Tymes to peek ups da gun, Rebbalootion! I needs everbody to gets a wepon and go out in da skreet and getts da white debbel."

She was fired the next day, after about a four hour rant encouraging violence in the Bay Area.She was obviously associated with the Oakland Black Panthers at the time of the LA riots.

I am curious if anyone might know the name of this bitch, and any other information about it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Taliaferro

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Not sure exactly but Ray Taliaferro was also broadcast on KRON in San Francisco. On more than one occasion he had Angela Davis on the show. A loud-mouthed militant sow who always wore a huge afro.

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Not sure exactly but Ray Taliaferro was also broadcast on KRON in San Francisco. On more than one occasion he had Angela Davis on the show. A loud-mouthed militant sow who always wore a huge afro.
    I believe that is the nigger. I remembering hearing clips of that sow on the radio during the riots.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    No, this was when Ray was on late night at KGO. He had a young "student" filling in for him in his time slot. When I first heard this coon, I thought, "Geez, this guy is sure a psychotic dum fuck for an Italian!"
    Only later I found out he was a nigger, then it all made sense. The bitch that was subbing for him made Angela Davis sound rational.

I believe at the time Davis was on the faculty of UCSB.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by justin igger View Post
    I believe that is the nigger. I remembering hearing clips of that sow on the radio during the riots.
    This Ho was exactly the same as Angela Davis, only a generation younger. She was obviously parroting the same shit Davis used to ook in the sixties, and came from the same area and monkey troop. Hell, she may even be a relative. I suspect ol Ray took a vacation, and had this chump chik say what he and Davis really wanted to say, but were to old and nigger-wise to give up their pay checks.

I listened to it live for a couple of hours and wasn't surprised it wasn't back the night after.

I wonder if this bitch got involved in BLM, she would be in her 40s now (age wise and beverage-wise most likely)