Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

I wholeheartedly support these African Americans in their decision and encourage more to do the same..

some African Americans are moving to Africa
    A new wave of African Americans is escaping the incessant racism and prejudice in the United States.
    You might not have electricity, but you won't get killed by the police either.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/fe...092736345.html

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad Oprah won't move to Africa.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got a good chuckle when I saw this too. But let us never forget Intolerants' wisdom regarding getting rid of niggers:

The only answer is to launch them into the Sun. Send them anywhere else, and eventually they'll be back.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You might not have electricity, but you won't get killed by the police either.
    LMAO. yea, you will. Because you will chimp out and the police there do not wear body cameras and anyone recording wth a cell phone is shot to. If not by the police you can look forward to a nice tire fire. But all in all, I support this movement. Can you imagine a country without niggers? A country where illegals see niggers leaving and say sheit, I'm leaving to. Lower unemployment, higher skilled workers, and come plummets. Yea, I am all for it.