Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Major Local Hospital Will Close In 2018.

Sandman, I'm hijacking one of your threads a bit...

There was the story about the Baltimore sow that was discharged from the hospital.

http://www.dinduplantation.com/forum...-on-the-street

No matter how anyone feels about that, the fact remains that out-of-control health care costs (particularly where non-paying niggers are concerned) are becoming impossible to absorb. Today, it was announced here locally that one of the 3 largest hospitals in the region will shutter its doors this year, effectively causing the loss of 2200 jobs. Not only is the place virtually surrounded by a sea of niggers, much the way Berlin was surrounded by Russians, but is anyone going to say with a straight face that niggers aren't the largest contributing factor in this decision? Did this happen because Good Sam doesn't boot some of the leeches onto the street, and not allow the facility to be used as a hotel for niggers/transients, as Baltimore tried to do?

This is what happens when a private business is made to look like a 'public service'. And what's going to happen here is that Miami Valley and Grandview Hospitals are going to be forced to try and absorb the sea of niggers in the northwest of Dayton and Trotwood that will start being shipped to them before year's end. The joke about a 'redevelopment plan' for the facility adds a touch of dark humor to the situation.

This is a very real example of how the nigger is beginning to have a catastrophic, sweeping effect on their environment at more than just the local level. Mark my words, you'll see this elsewhere.

“Premier Health made this difficult but necessary decision partly in response to the changing national and local dynamics of health care. This transformation has made the status quo – operating two hospitals within five miles of each other – unsustainable. The impact of national changes in the health care industry, compounded by the changing face of Dayton over the past decade, made clear that Premier Health had to make significant changes to continue to serve the entire region and reach patients in innovative ways in their communities going forward.
    'We can't keep providing medical care to niggers for free, or for near-free.'

Good Samaritan Hospital, located in northwest Dayton on Philadelphia Drive has more than 2,000 employees and 643 physicians as of 2016. The hospital reported 261,270 outpatient visits, 22,332 admissions and observations and 65,106 ER visits in 2016.
    How many niggers in those numbers?

“So we’ve quietly taken down the beds at Miami Valley Hospital and Good Sam because that population is not growing, while there’s many good things happening in Dayton. There’s a lot of growth here. There’s a lot of growth in our southern market,” Boosalis said at the time. “So our challenge, if you will, is to meet people where they need the care.”
    This is the white flight component.

http://www.whio.com/news/premier-hea...rmH9onURPtFOM/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    65,106 ER visits in 2016.
    How many of those were heart attacks when KFC was closed, Oprah was canceled, or the cable tv was out? How many were TNB related gunshot wounds? I would guess a pretty good chunk to the tune of >50%

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    Now we'll be hearing the niggers bitch about "Healthcare Deserts"

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    ME, I don't consider it a hijacking at all. You bring up a damn good and all too serious issue. It began with LBJ's Great Society, so he could get Democrats the nigger vote for the next 200 years. Reagan is to blame also, for signing the law requiring public hospital ERs to treat anyone who goes in.

My area has a growing Latino population, but with them, whites and Asians, we don't have many niggers. Two hospitals five miles apart would be just right for our diverse (except for niggers) population of people who pay their bills. An inner city hospital trying to stay in business, though, is beyond my comprehension. When one closes in a niggerfuxxated NY neighborhood, it's been called racist.

That Good Samaritan hospital has 643 doctors, and what percentage work the ER? Their ER has an average of 178 visits every day, which is unimaginable to me. A buddy of mine drives ambulances, and he's told me stories of obese white trash that are bad enough. Lots have a meal with enough grease to lube a fleet of cars, then 911 to say they're having a heart attack and can't breathe. I couldn't imagine how bad it is in fuxxated cities like Baltimore, and how much taxpayers pay for all the false calls.

I heard an update about that abandoned sow, that the fambly was found. So why didn't the niggers come get one of its own right away? They probably didn't care because the sow was on drugs, out of its mind, or otherwise too much trouble. Now, you see, the sow's become a nigger lotto ticket to cash in.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by justin igger View Post
    Now we'll be hearing the niggers bitch about "Healthcare Deserts"
    That's every time an NYC hospital closes down in or near a niggerfuxxated neighborhood, even though an ambulance ride would be only a couple of miles more. I'm trying to remember one I used to walk by, which wasn't in Harlem but was close enough to receive some niggers in the ER.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.