Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

'Child' sets Family Dollar on fire-Nigdar is pinging off the scale

Maybe i am wrong-but i doubt it. And even if i am and this little Hellspawn sonabitch is not a nigger i bet the kids parents are wiggers. A 10 year old boy used lighter fluid, charcoal and rubbing alcohol to deliberately set a Family Dollar store on fire during store hours while his 8 year old sister stayed outside keeping a eye out for the po-po.

http://www.wlwt.com/article/investig...siness/9555778

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    Had to be a nigger. I am positive.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Police said their priority is to get the child some help like counseling. A court date is set for May 16 in juvenile court.
    Always "counseling" because "he beez a good boy an sheet." Did the mammy also say "He ain nebba did nuffins like dat befaw"?

Behold a future ghetto rioter. Give it a couple of years at the most before it'll take down entire city blocks.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not da dalla sto. I can't get muh blek an mild an hot cheetoes no mo
    Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may.

Sam Houston