Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Blue-Gum
    Chimpout Guest

Happy National Nigger Day

Well here it is again....national nigger day and all the niggers will be marching and muh-diking in da streets. There will be a spike in fried chicken and malt liquor sales. Also, nigger on nigger shootings and stabbings, all to honor that black bastard Martin Luther King. He was just a common yard nigger that muh-dikked and plagerized itself through life. So, my tribute to marching looting coon is....thank you Jimmy Ray...job well done.
    Last edited by Simple Man; 01-15-2018 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Grammer/punctuation

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Holly crack. I dun fo-gots dat Mahtn Looter Kang birfday beez a ferl holday 'n sheeit.
    We need look no further than some of our largest cities to see that the USA became a better place once the intelligent and hard working negro got its "cibil rites" which improved the quality of life in Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit and other places throughout our great nation.
    Last edited by Dontavius Farooq; 01-15-2018 at 12:05 PM.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    April 4 is the real MLK holiday. This year will be the 50th anniversary of the day MLK was shot good and dead. 50 years that we haven't had to listen to that nigger flapping its lips and spouting its perverted ignorant shit. 50 years of blessed silence. Everyone should write to their elected officials - there should be celebrations and parades and fireworks. Thank you for a job well done, James Earl Ray!
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    KFC should have a special MLK deal today. No, scratch that KFC is too classy for niggers, stick with Church's chicken. That's the real nigger shit. A free bottle of malt liquor with every order in honor of MLK.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    April 4 is the real MLK holiday. This year will be the 50th anniversary of the day MLK was shot good and dead. 50 years that we haven't had to listen to that nigger flapping its lips and spouting its perverted ignorant shit. 50 years of blessed silence. Everyone should write to their elected officials - there should be celebrations and parades and fireworks. Thank you for a job well done, James Earl Ray!
    With that in mind, the liberals and cucks will remind niggers of this, because they would not remember themselves, and there will be bongo parties abound. Fresh demands of gibs and claims of raysis inequality. Of course, a few extra sets of batwings so it will still have a spot of sunshine.

Gul Dukat
    Chimpout Guest
    The American stock markets are closed today, which means the TSX moves at a snail's pace. Which means I don't make piddly squat.
    Stupid niggers.

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    MLK day..just another day that niggers don't work.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gul Dukat View Post
    The American stock markets are closed today, which means the TSX moves at a snail's pace. Which means I don't make piddly squat.
    Stupid niggers.
    I wasn't going to mention it, mainly because I say the same thing every year and it makes me sound like a broken record. But since you bring up the stock market I'll go ahead anyway. It's bad enough that we have this disgraceful holiday, but as if to rub salt in the wound the NYSE didn't just add a holiday to the calendar, they took one away also.

The American stock markets used to be closed on Veterans Day. Since the imposition of this nigger holiday, they now have a half-minute of silence before trading commences to "honor" the people who fought to protect our country. It is a total disgrace, and I'll say it every year until I go to my grave. America should be ashamed.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.