Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger brushing its teeth while standing at a urinal

At work. Maybe im wrong but this isn't normal is it? I don't know what shocked me more. The fact that a nigger would brush its teeth or that he was standing at a urinal taking a piss while doing it. I guess you have to wet your toothbrush somehow.

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    At work. Maybe im wrong but this isn't normal is it? I don't know what shocked me more. The fact that a nigger would brush its teeth or that he was standing at a urinal taking a piss while doing it. I guess you have to wet your toothbrush somehow.
    A multitasking nigger? Those are rarer than hen's teeth.

Speaking of teeth brushing...the niggers put out a PSA on that and other hygiene issues some time back.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by justin igger View Post
    A multitasking nigger? Those are rarer than hen's teeth.

Speaking of teeth brushing...the niggers put out a PSA on that and other hygiene issues some time back.
    Why multi-task? That implies having a desire to be time-efficient. More likely just standing in front of the pisser so as to take up someone's place in line.

CoonTownYT
    Chimpout Guest
    We had a nigger at work who did that. Not at the urinal, but he'd brush his teeth in the restroom. It wasn't for hygienic reasons, he was a major alcoholic and was doing it to cover up the smell of booze.