First some background im currently working at a poultry plant in the north ga mtns (not tyson) we supply popeyes, bojangles and instant diarhea (kfc) with their chicken. There are about 2500 workers here with all but about 30 being either white or hispanic. Anyway our plant has an agreement with the state of ga that provides employment to excons that are in a halfway house while they transition back to society(again 95% are white and local). That being said, i had the misfortune to get stuck hanging chicken next to the only shitskin on my shift three weeks ago. Andre was your typical dumbass walking turd, he was out on parole for possession, robbery and tnb and was assigned to the chicken plant by ga doc. Now seeing as most of the leadership is either a hispanic or b hillbilly redneck, you can guess that the niggers that do come through tend to get the hardest and shittiest jobs in the plant. Hanging chicken on a moving shackle by one leg 20 or 25 times a minute definitely qualifies as shitty, this area has the highest turn over in the plant ( the cons usually after a week or two decide jail is better) so people from other departments are usually pulled to work there. The night me and ol andre got into it was my 12th in a row hanging fucking chicken, andre decided that i wasnt pulling birds out fast enough and started bitching about "lazy fucking white boy and fucking hillbilly crackers" well, since im not posting this from the fannin county detention center you can surmise that i didnt hang ol andre on a shackle by his boot lips for a ride on the overhead, nope i used my brain and nailed his ass to the wall. I waited till my break and reported the incident to my supervisior, a guatamalan midget who has about as much love for shit skins as i do.
Anyway my boss talked to andres boss and he ended up in hr for what i found out was the third time in two weeks (both of the previous times had been for sexually harrassing a couple of chicas that work in quality control) and ol andre got shown the door. Now you might say that this was enough, but in the words of billy mays, wait theres more. Andre had been working and behaving itself well enough that it had been allowed to move out of the halfway house but was still on supervised probation, well he forgot to mention that he had been terminated for cause to his po. His parole officer makes a habit of coming by once or twice a week and making sure that his charges are where theyre supposed to be and behaving themselves, needless to say when he found out ol andre got shit canned he made a beeline to the apartment he was living in and found him stoned out of his gourd. So ol andre is a guest of the state of ga till 2022 and the chiggun plant has one less nigger.