Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

400 pairs of fake nigger clown shoes from China

I wonder how many made it through and how many stupid niggers are wearing them..

Almost $55,000 in Counterfeit Air Jordans Seized by Dulles Customs and Border Protection
    https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...468393583.html

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushmouth View Post
    I wonder how many made it through and how many stupid niggers are wearing them..

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...468393583.html
    I wonder how many were murdered for them and now not only is a nigger in DNS but one is in Nigger U over fame jordan's.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are too stupid to know if anything is fake.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would be hilarious to read that some nigger killed another nigger for knock-off clown shoes...20 years, and the shoes weren't even legit.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a shame they'll be destroyed. Drop them by helicopter into a niggerfuxxated neighborhood, just a few so we can do this across the country, then watch the batwings begin.

Come to think of it, "Batwings Begin" sounds like a good title for a movie about niggers making themselves good!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.