Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Netflix for niggers

KweliTV is Netflix for black people, by black people, starring black people
    KweliTV wants to be a source of authentic storytelling of the black community from the black perspective. A recent study showed the mainstream media (news and opinion media) offers a consistently warped view of black people and black families.
    Kweli, which means “truth” in Swahili, aims to tell all sides of the black experience. In order for content to be featured on KweliTV, the the main character needs to be of African descent and “not the sidekick, the friend of the fairy godmother,” KweliTV founder DeShuna Spencer told me. “The black person has to be the main character.”

https://techcrunch.com/2018/01/07/kw...-black-people/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey ..... you have to pay for it. Niggers want everything FREE. Why would a nigger spend its crack or PCP money on this crap? Probably more white libtards will pay for this than niggers. It might succeed if it takes coonmercials from the makers of Air Jordans, rims, gold "grills," etc.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    If it's run by niggers, you know it will be plagued with technical problems and go under because of theft of equipment and money.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontavius Farooq View Post
    Hey ..... you have to pay for it. Niggers want everything FREE. Why would a nigger spend its crack or PCP money on this crap? Probably more white libtards will pay for this than niggers. It might succeed if it takes coonmercials from the makers of Air Jordans, rims, gold "grills," etc.
    You are crazy if you think that this would be a "paid" service. The liberal left will demand the government to fund it.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, basically every show will be either "we be gypshuns, we wuz slaves, get dat booty, or we be magic doctor/engineer/scientist saving the world". If niggers want to see niggers being the main character and be true to nigger, they should just watch COPS, bait car, etc.

A recent study showed the mainstream media (news and opinion media) offers a consistently warped view of black people and black families.
    This is 100% true. It shows them as the victim of everything but TNB. You can't tell me niggers are going to tell it like it is. They will be showing that scene from roots where Toby gets his ass whipped, literally and saying OMG this is every nigger out there! I recorded this on my Obama phone!

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should run 'Roots' on there 12 hours a day, like TBS used to run 'A Christmas Story'.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    So, basically every show will be either "we be gypshuns, we wuz slaves, get dat booty, or we be magic doctor/engineer/scientist saving the world". If niggers want to see niggers being the main character and be true to nigger, they should just watch COPS, bait car, etc. ..........
    You are absolutely correct here. Shows like A&E's LivePD (which runs for three hours every Friday and Saturday night) and The First 48 (which 80% shows niggers knocking off other niggers or a few wiggers) let the true nigger really "shine." These shows demonstrate the violence, stupidity, and the inability of the nigger to speak English in its true form and should be mandatory watching for all libtards. The First 48 has been banned from filming in several cities such as Memphis because the niggers complained that it was racist and showed niggers in a "bad light."

Until a few weeks ago, I did not realize the show COPS is still filming. Right now is the off season so they're running reruns on Spike TV. I watched a few of the reruns and I stay so far away from niggers that I had no idea how pervasive it is that they've been wearing filthy dreadlocks, speaking niggerbabble, and behaving as badly as they do now for decades. COPS is starting a new season in a couple of weeks but I am sure the TNB in the new episodes will be no different from the reruns.

Gul Dukat
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    So, basically every show will be either "we be gypshuns, we wuz slaves, get dat booty, or we be magic doctor/engineer/scientist saving the world". If niggers want to see niggers being the main character and be true to nigger, they should just watch COPS, bait car, etc.
    There's also gettin money repperzentin and keeping feces real.

We don't need black netflix, it's called WSHH, Dindu Video and Liveleak.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kweli, which means “truth” in Swahili
    Just like the USSR had a newspaper called Prava, also meaning "truth." It's all going to be bullshit lies.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.