Rockfish season is officially open

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...shed-lake.html

A nigger muslim gets it's bat wings.

What a wonderful start to rockfish season. 😁

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frustrated View Post
    Yeah it's totally the coach's fault and not the kid who pushed him.

x1000
    And totally not the fault of the dumb nigger for observing ramadan while on a physically demanding Rugby tour.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does rockfish season ever really end though? Ramadan is a bunch of shit BTW. They basically eat 2 or 3 meals a day still. They just do it before the sun comes up and right after it goes down. When I was in the military I was in some middle east areas during that time of year. Was told we could not wear shorts outside in 130+ weather because it "offended" muslims who were "vetted" to work on base. We were also not allowed to drink water around them during the day. We had to go inside to do it out of their sight... Long story short these ass lifters would show up early. They had their own dining area but you could see into it. They would be shoveling food down like a nigger at a free all you can eat fried chicken buffet. Guzzling water and gatorade(at us taxpayer expense of course). Then in the evening the same. So basically they go all day without eating. A typical day for many Americans but are seen as some grand holy thing. There were plenty of times I would go 36 hours without a chance to eat out there but I didn't get a holy badge of honor for it. And we were actually working unlike the ass lifters who would sit around all day or maybe drive a truck around spraying water on dirt roads so it would get to dusty.

OMG that is another foul memory. I was in Djibouti for a few months. Not only do they burn EVERYTHING from dead animals to trash and even car batteries and other toxic shit that billows right onto the base. The base reclaims the water from the showers and shitters and "filters it" to be used as such. Sprayed all over the place to keep the dust down.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...shed-lake.html

A nigger muslim gets it's bat wings.

What a wonderful start to rockfish season. ��

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

I live in a state that has less than 1/10 of 1% of negroes
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait a minute.....these were rugby players not badminton players. The coach was not "watching" them. Boys will be boys and these boys pushed the muslim nigger in maybe because he stunk so bad. If this stupid nigger didn't know how to swim why didn't he say something when he was near the water to ward off juvenile behavior?