Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Oprah wants to be the next Head Nigger In Charge

Oprah Winfrey is "actively thinking" about running for president, two of her close friends told CNN Monday.
    http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/08/medi...bes/index.html

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    You people think Obama was bad. Don't let that sow get in office. She would be a nightmare, or a niggermare. Obama would look like a KKK member compared to her.

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    You people think Obama was bad. Don't let that sow get in office. She would be a nightmare, or a niggermare. Obama would look like a KKK member compared to her.
    Not to worry, I'm on it..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	article-2561058-1B90877D00000578-167_634x479-600x453.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	2981

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oprahweinstein-1.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	174.1 KB 
ID:	2982

Actress says Oprah duped her into thinking Weinstein would help her career
    he allegedly raped her.
    https://www.infowars.com/flashback-b...-bait-for-sex/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger loving hollywood scum would be on their knees crawling to the polls to vote for and support this cunt. I honestly think she would win. As sad as that is. Niggers would line up to vote for KFC queen. So would all the shit lefties that didn't vote this time. Can you imagine how bad it would be? Having a nigger sow trying to negotiate with other world leaders? She would chimp out almost immediately. 8 years of failures being blamed on Trump. All these celebrities ripping on Trump would go silent as her failures mount until it is Well, I know it is 2027 but TRUMP! Raysis!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are a lot of really stupid vapid white women out there who fawn over and worship Orca Nigfrey. Back in the 80s I was forced to program our shitty VCR every day to record that fat sherangutan's show by my stepmom. I got bitched out every time the piece of shit VCR didn't record it. It was one of those old crappy Toshiba models that took a postdoctorate degree in electrical engineering to program, but I think it just had a primitive AI and hated niggers.

islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    Fuck that crotch gobbling trash TV sow.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    That hipponigapotmus would never win, there is way to much dirt out there on her and her anal licking husboon Steadman (which is or WAS on liveleak) and the LL'ers dug up some pretty nasty stuff on him, so bad and so much he killed his account.

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think someone powerful enough would find a Mitch Rapp type person to make it look like Orca choked to death on a ham sandwich

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Had this conversation yesterday with my moonbat Mother. She said she would vote for Oprah. I asked her why and she said it's because she is a huge fan. I said "Well...You don't know anything about her policies, beliefs, education, experience, but because you are a fan of the character she played on her show and are part of her book club, that guarantees your vote...interesting..." Shut her up fairly quickly.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushmouth View Post
    Good idea in the title. Line up niggers, it is time to end racism. One pill each, don't fight, there is enough cyanide for all of you.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    Had this conversation yesterday with my moonbat Mother. She said she would vote for Oprah. I asked her why and she said it's because she is a huge fan. I said "Well...You don't know anything about her policies, beliefs, education, experience, but because you are a fan of the character she played on her show and are part of her book club, that guarantees your vote...interesting..." Shut her up fairly quickly.
    And that is EXACTLY why 60% of Obama’s voters voted for him: Because they liked him or had white guilt. He was an inexperienced, low qualified nigger, with communist’s leanings, and yet he was elected. MOST people are absolutely fucking clueless about the individuals they vote for.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    her book club
    Through which she's promoted liars like James Frey. Now imagine the kind of campaign it would run.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they install that nigger as POTUS, well...........

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The actual scary part of this is, Orca actually HAS the bankroll to make a go of it. Isn't she seriously like the wealthiest nigger on the planet? Net of something like 20 billion?