Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Gul Dukat
    Chimpout Guest

Classic article on what it's like to teach niggers.

https://www.amren.com/news/2016/08/a...er-speaks-out/

One might object that there are important group differences among blacks that a white man simply cannot detect. I have done my best to find them, but so far as I can tell, they dress the same, talk the same, think the same. Certainly, they form rival groups, but the groups are not different in any discernible way. There simply are no groups of blacks that are as distinctly different from each other as white “nerds,” “hunters,” or “Goths,” for example.

They're all hard wired the same. There's no variation.

I was trying to teach a unit on British philosophers and the first thing the students noticed about Bentham, Hobbes, and Locke was “Dey all white! Where da black philosopher a’?” I tried to explain there were no blacks in eighteenth-century Britain. You can probably guess what they said to that: “Dat racis’!”

One student accused me of deliberately failing him on a test because I didn’t like black people.

“Do you think I really hate black people?”

“Yeah.”

“Have I done anything to make you feel this way? How do you know?”

“You just do.”

“Why do you say that?”

He just smirked, looked out the window, and sucked air through his teeth. Perhaps this was a regional thing, but the blacks often sucked air through their teeth as a wordless expression of disdain or hostility.

Apes and monkeys also do that when they're pissed.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always a classic move with the darkies...

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    "and sucked air through his teeth"

Like they don't "suck" enough through their twin induction oxygen thieve nostrils

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are also other things niggers suck through their teeth- welfare, grape drank, KFC, gibs me dats, Old English, jenkem, our O2.......... Can you guys think of some more?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have read a few different versions of this. There was one about teaching niggers in the US but I lost the link to it. They are all saying the same thing. We need segregation back. Niggers wanted to bad to be in out schools now they do not like it. lets separate again. Humans to schools that teach at a higher level of standards and niggers where they can learn skills more useful to them such as beatboxing, grifting, basketball, and how to not be killed by the police.

Of course, even the whitest schools are riddled with liberalism. There is only one way to educate your children in a way that does not poison their minds. If at all possible, home school your children. Educate them yourself.
    If you can take anything out of this article, this should be it. This will be the single most prolific killer of reality, the ever growing influence of liberals on young minds. Continued replacing of history with nigger friendly material. More emphasis on republican be nazis and nigger be oppressed an sheit...
    Last edited by Bottle_of_Hate; 01-07-2018 at 01:18 PM.