Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Avion the tranny buck sues for two black eyes and knocked out teefs at Rikers..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13892388_1043025489080745_788011519634734851_n.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	180.9 KB 
ID:	2962

A transgender woman is suing the city and Department of Correction officials, claiming that while at Rikers Island, she was beaten so severely by several guards that they broke her jaw, knocked out teeth and left her with two black eyes.

Avion Stinson, 26, says she endured a “relentless campaign of harassment and violence at the hands of correction officers and fellow inmates,” shortly after her arrest on June 4, 2015, her Manhattan federal suit states.
    https://nypost.com/2018/01/03/transg...rikers-guards/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Look at that thing. Mushmouth, when I first saw the picture of Avion in your post, I thought it was some sort of computer generated digital creation ... not anything that is actually alive. WOW ...... that's some fine avatar material there .... a "super-tranny."

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Them are some serious sucker fish lips on that groidette

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It probably tried for some muh butthole. Then some down low niggers who didn't want to admit to being on the down low attacked the he-she-rilla.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frustrated View Post
    I swear it shaved a quarter horse' ass and wore it for a hat.
    Hey frustrated, my neighbor has 4 beautiful horses. And believe me, their asses are better looking than that freaky transgender creature.