Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger almost got flattened by a fire truck right in front of me

Those guys don't swerve or stop for anything.
    I notice large black cloud rising up into the air, i realized something must be burning. So whats a guy to do? I head in the direction of it. I soon realize where it was coming from. The direction of a large scrap yard/junk yard. This place tends to catch fire once a year. I am going down the street it is on, in front of the place when some ape in a cheap rent a cop security guard uniform steps out in front of me stopping traffic. A fire truck is coming down the street. Only reason i stopped was because of the truck-not the nigger. He has one paw holding a cell phone to his head and the other trying to direct traffic. As the fire truck approaches he is trying to motion for it to pull in where he wants it. Apparently he thinks he has the authority and knowledge to direct a fire truck. That truck did not slow down at all, it went zipping by nearly flattening the nigger. He had to dive out of the way to keep from getting squashed and dropped his phone in the process. As he is picking up his phone i floor it past him from the other direction and laid on my horn which once again scared the shit out of him. I'd say by the end of the day that nigger was probably scared white.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't hate negroes, I just feel better when they aren't around.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    it went zipping by nearly flattening the nigger.
    Too bad they missed. Lulz could have been had.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only bad thing is if that nigger had got hit it probably would have splattered all across my windshield. Do you know how hard it is to clean nigger goo off of your car? I would have had to take it in to be detailed-and those places always have niggers working there.