Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Jay-Z harasses Zimmerman's parents, Zimmerman threatens to feed him to an alligator, Snoop Dog gets uppity..

Zimmerman said last week that crews filming a six-part TV series about Travyon Martin were harassing his relatives by showing up to their homes unannounced, trying to get them speak on camera. Jay-Z, whose real name is Shawn Carter, is one of the producers of the project.
    "Anyone who [expletive] with my parents will be fed to an alligator," Zimmerman told The Blast, a website founded by former TMZ staffers.
    Jay-Z is producing "Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story," a docu-series about the case that is set to air on the Paramount Network.
    Rapper Snoop Dogg also weighed in on Instagram, warning Zimmerman to steer clear of Jay-Z.

"If one hair on Jay's head is touched that’s when the revolution will be televised," Snoop Dogg wrote.
    https://www.local10.com/news/florida...z-to-alligator

Gul Dukat
    Chimpout Guest
    I bet they'll show Trayvon as a feral ape thug who jumped Zimmerman from behind....likely not.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm really worried about that burnout nigger. Really. Not.

GibsMeDat
    Chimpout Guest
    niggers really are pushing their luck. One day in the future, they may find out just how ' impotentz ' they really are.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frustrated View Post
    Shit or get off the pot already.
    I'll second that.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Gul Dukat
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    Looks like Bill Cosby, the gator didn't want no puddin pop.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trayvon will be cast as a pimple-free, smooth-skinned 13 year old, wearing Joseph A. Banks attire, sipping a non-sizzurp 7-Up, and shown twitching on the ground with a wide eyed look of innocent disbelief about being shot from behind, and will take 43 minutes to die while Gregorian chants are played in the background soundtrack.

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    No way will this tripe acknowledge any of treyboons nefarious bullshit.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by justin igger View Post

Great video.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Trayvon will be cast as a pimple-free, smooth-skinned 13 year old, wearing Joseph A. Banks attire, sipping a non-sizzurp 7-Up, and shown twitching on the ground with a wide eyed look of innocent disbelief about being shot from behind, and will take 43 minutes to die while Gregorian chants are played in the background soundtrack.
    Pretty much. Bot you forgot the setting of the stage. He stopped at the 7-11 to buy his skittles after a hard day of volunteering in the morning and several hours of college level classes in the afternoon. Zimmerman will be wearing a KKK hood, following an innocent young boy. Taunting him relentlessly even though the boy politely expand why he was there. Then the part where all the evidence that showed he was a thug will be shown as manufactured lies. All fake photos on Facespook. Weed was planted. Etc etc. An all white jury and racist judge/jury. They will go all out.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even if the apes and coddlers were right about that Zimmerman murdering poor old Trayboon, that would still be the proverbial "man bites dog" story.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Take Jz , boononce , puff and everyone of them . Eliminate all the white dollars from their multi million accounts and Mush would have more . The humans are the problem . It makes me sick every time I think into it . I feel I'm in a battle 24/7 . I try so hard to enlighten my kids . It is hard if they do not see what the media shields from them . I try to educate friends , many believe me . I hope they listen to me ,

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    I hope one of these uppity niggers try to take on Z-man I hear he's been practicing.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just think of a , go fund me for Zimm.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"Let's dig him up and shoot him again" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! That's fuckin' AWESOME!