Close

Likes Likes:  0
    CoonTownYT
    Chimpout Guest

Dune Coon Plows Over Pedestrians in Melbourne; Not Terror Related

At least they released a picture and didn't just call it an "accident" like Europe and Canada would. Sand niggers seem to be the only ones who "accidentally" run into crowds of people and step on the accelerator instead of the brake. Weird!

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-1...18?pfmredir=sm

Police say a man accused of deliberately crashing a car into pedestrians outside Melbourne's Flinders Street train station, sending 19 people to hospital and creating peak-hour chaos, has a history of assault, drug use and mental health issues.

Police said the driver was a 32-year-old Australian citizen of Afghan descent, and was known to police, but was not on bail at the time of the incident.

Of the 19 admitted to hospital, 15 are in a stable condition — including a four-year-old boy and the driver — and four are in a critical condition.

Acting Chief Commissioner Shane Patton said the man was arrested by an "heroic" off-duty police officer.

"To step in when you see that trauma, not understanding what the threat is … and take somebody into custody not knowing what he is risking himself — it is heroic," he said.

But he said there was no evidence to indicate there was a connection with terrorism.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Under key points.

• A white 4WD drives through pedestrians before crashing into a tram stop
    Notice how they included the truck was white? I feel like I am exaggerating. Am I or is this just more media shit on the agenda?

CoonTownYT
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Under key points.

Notice how they included the truck was white? I feel like I am exaggerating. Am I or is this just more media shit on the agenda?
    I noticed that, too. It's all part of subtle programming. Most won't pick up on it right away, but once you see it often enough, you begin associating "terror" with "white".