Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Boy
    Chimpout Guest

McNiggers Employees Attack Human Customer

A young man complained about the quality of the burgers and adding that the burgers are better at hungry jacks making mcdonald's staff seeing red and Allegedly attacked the young man in the store.
    You NEVER go to Mcniggers and NEVER eat anywhere niggers are, especially when they have touched the food.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1bf_1492917310
    Last edited by justin igger; 04-23-2017 at 02:45 PM. Reason: fixed typo

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    I saw this posted on facebook. That was a completely niggerfied store. The guy was an idiot for stepping foot in their in the first place much less mouthing off to a bunch of savage apes.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The guy is lucky. They could have served him the "food". And that's not even considering the likelihood of niggers using "germ warfare" against YT back in the kitchen.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any place that has full nigger staff, and Some how force to order. I'll do it thru drive thru. they won't know you aren't a brotha or sista.

I have hungry family members that are like oh I'm starving on a road trip and lets go to a fast food chain for food. I see niggers. I to drive thru LOL. I do a nigger accent when I order too. The way they look when they see me LOL.