Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Dead niglets from sea to shining sea..

Black infants in America die at an alarming rate compared to whites, according to figures from the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and researchers looking into what's behind the gap are honing in on the one experience blacks face in the United States more than anywhere else: racism. Researchers think stress hormones, which are produced when people become stressed, might be linked to pre-term labor, meaning babies being born prematurely.
    In 2015, 11.73 black infants died out of every 1,000 live births — more than twice that of white infants and hispanic infants, the CDC said in a report last month.
    a study in 2004 that found a link between mothers experiencing racism and premature births.
    https://patch.com/ohio/cleveland/the...arming-rate-us

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That tops it off. Now I really have heard it all when it comes to rayciss. I guess all these sows being sheboon size and diets of chitlins and 9 sweet potato pies doesn't have anything to do with premature shits of the turdlers

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it's just that the sows can't tell the difference between burff and taking a nice big steaming crap, so half the time, the shitlet falls head first in the toilet, drowns, and gets flushed. Other times, the nigger puts a diaper on the turd and heads down to the welfare office.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Abort 100% of them. Problem solved.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Needs more gibs... That solves everything... It can't be smoking crack, violence in the home, not getting up during the commercials, or fighting with 7 baby daddies to find out who the father is only to find out it is none of them and you can't remember who the 8 or more are.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Black infants in America die at an alarming rate compared to whites”.............alarming rate according to who??? I think it’s just peachy keene!!! I wouldn’t want it any other way!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The statistics suck , ALL of them should die.
    I won't see the benefits but I can die knowing my grandkids may live nigger free lives.