Likes Likes:  0
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Yet another Chuck E. Cheese nigger brawl - Grandmammy gets seasoned

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This was the second pepper-spraying event at that particular Chuck E. Cheese's location. Sheriff's Office deputies arrested Katarian Marshall on Oct. 29 after authorities say she indiscriminately pepper sprayed five adults and two children inside the business following some sort of altercation.
    I've never been inside one, even when I was little. I never will, no matter how white the neighborhood is.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Name:  chimpy cheese.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  17.3 KB

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where a nig can be a nig, until the police show up... I would never take my kids to a place like this. It is probably dirty enough before the niggers even show up and the pizza is trash.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the 1980s Chuck E Cheese was cool only because they had an enormous assortment of video games. The pizza was always crap. Starting in the 90s they got rid of most of the video games and replaced them with toddler games like whack-a-mole. Now it's nothing but a toddler playground and nigger mandingo fighting ring, still with crappy pizza.

They should just install CCTV and sell the footage on pay-per-view: The daily Chuck A Spear Mandingo Fight. Maybe even add gambling on which nignog will end up with batwings.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thirty nine year old grandsow?
    Breshaw?
    Only niggers
    Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may.

Sam Houston

Thin White Duke
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    In the 1980s Chuck E Cheese was cool only because they had an enormous assortment of video games. The pizza was always crap. Starting in the 90s they got rid of most of the video games and replaced them with toddler games like whack-a-mole. Now it's nothing but a toddler playground and nigger mandingo fighting ring, still with crappy pizza.

They should just install CCTV and sell the footage on pay-per-view: The daily Chuck A Spear Mandingo Fight. Maybe even add gambling on which nignog will end up with batwings.
    I gotta admit I remember having a blast at Chucker Cheese at my about my 7th birthday party. Vidya games and a bigass ball pit? Hell yeah. Unfortunately they are now catering to the lowest denominator, and I would liken their business model to McDonalds in that nigger catering category. Chuckey Cheese is still an entertaining establishment for niggershines, but only by remote proxy, never bring your family there.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Name:  chimpy cheese.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  17.3 KB

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a nigger shit hole.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Chuck a Spear!