Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger that beheaded white co-worker is going to get the needle

It couldn't happen soon enough. Just put two in the back of its head and airdrop the carcass over Apefrica. I'm sure its species would love the feast.

The lawyer also deserves death for the al-dindu bin nuffins Koran defense.

On Sept. 24, 2014, ISIS inspired Islamic convert Alton Nolen entered a food processing plant in Moore, Oklahoma. He took out a butcher knife and beheaded Colleen Hufford and critically stabbed Tracy Johnson. Both were employees at the factory. Nolen, who had been recently suspended from the plant, was a practicing Muslim who was obsessed with gruesome Islamic State beheading videos going viral at the time.
    Judge Lori Walkley took a jury recommendation for the death penalty after months of deliberation. Nolen’s defense argued that he was mentally ill and that his readings of the Quran affected his ability to discern right from wrong. However, recordings of Nolen taken from the hospital and played for the jury showed no remorse over the brutal attack.
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/15/br...rican-justice/

Colleen Hufford was a nice looking woman with a husband and kids. I can't imagine their pain. I've never lost even a distant relative to violence, let alone a vile shitskin beast.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    When they finally get around to executing that shitbeast, they should use a turkey injector and shoot it up full of hot bacon grease, then wrap its shitpile of a corpse in a stale moldy pig skin, and throw it into the shit pits at the sewage plant to rot away.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    When they finally get around to executing that shitbeast, they should use a turkey injector and shoot it up full of hot bacon grease, then wrap its shitpile of a corpse in a stale moldy pig skin, and throw it into the shit pits at the sewage plant to rot away.
    I say feed it bacon for 30 years first. ONLY bacon.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I say feed it bacon for 30 years first. ONLY bacon.
    Even better. Save the bacon for humans, and give them rotten old chitlins (pig assholes) that even the niggers won't touch.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.