Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger serving life w/o parole managed to muh dikk a female prisoner

I still can't get over this or all the other times a nigger will never get out, but the courts still go through with the bother of a trial. Just put the rabid beast down already.

At least the murder victim was also a nigger, but I fear the muh dikk victim was human. Sows in prison love to muh poosie.

ontae Jefferson, 30, was sentenced to life without parole in October 2017 for shooting a then 10-year-old boy and murdering the boy's father, Ka’Vyea Curry, at a Kansas City gas station in April 2014.

In September 2016, while he was being held in jail for the murder, Jefferson was also charged with rape. Prosecutors said he raped a woman who was also being held in the Jackson County Detention Center.
    http://fox4kc.com/2017/12/01/kansas-...glary-charges/
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I still can't get over this or all the other times a nigger will never get out, but the courts still go through with the bother of a trial. Just put the rabid beast down already.

At least the murder victim was also a nigger, but I fear the muh dikk victim was human. Sows in prison love to muh poosie.

http://fox4kc.com/2017/12/01/kansas-...glary-charges/
    How the hell did he rape a female in jail? Looks like if there's any POSSIBLE way to muh dikk something, a nigger will figure it out.......