Close

Likes Likes:  0
    CoonTownYT
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger Invention Myths

For the confused still among us, I've decided to post this long overdue thread.

It's not even that a couple magic niggers made disproportionately low contributions to science and technology. It's not that the ones who did were half white or had access to higher education. It's the fact that niggers have literally invented NOTHING. The most common theme, as you can imagine, is a non-nigger developing a concept and a nigger coming along and receiving full credit for it. I don't know if you ever had to be paired with a nigger for a group project in school, but the inevitable always, ALWAYS happens!

Here's a list... http://tightrope.cc/Black-Invention-Myths.htm

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I always thought this one was the most outrageous and funny.

Toilet
    T. Elkins in 1897? Nope. The Minoans of Crete invented a flush toilet thousands of years ago; however, there is probably no direct ancestral relationship between it and the modern one that evolved primarily in England starting in the late 16th century, when Sir John Harrington devised a flushing device for his godmother Queen Elizabeth. In 1775 Alexander Cummings patented a toilet in which some water remained after each flush, thereby suppressing odors from below. The "water closet" continued to evolve, and in 1885, Thomas Twyford provided us with a single-piece ceramic toilet similar to the one we know today.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always been a fan of that list. I quote from it fairly often whenever someone claims some nigger invented something.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are such fuckin' liars.