Close

Likes Likes:  0
    justin igger
    Chimpout Guest

Mudshark's niglet becomes pitbull chow

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you go to Petco and go to the dog toy area, they have imitation niglets for pit bulls to train on until they get their chance to chew the real thing .
    Last edited by justin igger; 12-13-2017 at 07:20 PM.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    WTF are these white women thinking?
    I just went inside gas station to pay. Two niggers (darker than the ace of spades), two mud sharks, one mulatto mutant are inside the joint. I couldn't get outta there fast enough. 19 degrees fahrenheit, apparently not cold enough. Jesus H. Christ.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by k9woman View Post
    I just went inside gas station to pay. Two niggers (darker than the ace of spades), two mud sharks, one mulatto mutant are inside the joint. I couldn't get outta there fast enough. 19 degrees fahrenheit, apparently not cold enough. Jesus H. Christ.
    No shit! And you would think they would stay out of places like- ALASKA.......... Stupid niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    No shit! And you would think they would stay out of places like- ALASKA.......... Stupid niggers.
    And you know what, you couldn't be any closer to the North Pole, in an igloo and BOOM..you would see them.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And you know what, you couldn't be any closer to the North Pole, in an igloo and BOOM..you would see them.
    Exactly! We have 2 niggers here. I went to the grandkids Christmas concert last night and not only got my ears sodomized, I saw 2 niggers I never saw before, which is every bit as distressing. I asked my wife where those tar babies came from and she hissed- "Bubby! Be nice!" But then she said- "I don't know." I hope they don't stay long.........

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers and pit bull stories are as common as niggers and fried chicken and muh dik

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I am hoping to raise money for them since they both are unemployed since Hurricane Harvey, so parking fee, eating meals hospital and other incidentals can become a financial burden to upkeep over the next few months not to mention long term medical. No amount is too small, the sodas alone in vending machine are $1.50
    https://www.gofundme.com/daily-hospi...enses-for-zion

So this means both the nigger and it's mudshark and sprog are on medicaid (aka) free government medical and EVERYTHING is paid for by our tax dollars, and I am sure they're getting cash assistance from social services too. But want people to pay for their food (soda and meals) parking and anything else they want due to their gibsmedats mentality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are not thinking. They are incapable of thought, logic or reason. They are mindless sacks of meat racking up debt and doing what the big glowing screen tells them to do. They are the cannon fodder in the war against humans which the screen promotes.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernie Goetz View Post
    If you go to Petco and go to the dog toy area, they have imitation niglets for pit bulls to train on until they get their chance to chew the real thing .
    I think I've seen the same thing at Bass Pro Shops, in the fishing department. Gator lures.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.